Happiness to me is:-
1. When I am able to pack up my lunch and enjoy my breakfast in the morning. Remember that the basic necessities of life are food, shelter & some tender-loving -care. 🙂 (Clothes too)
2. When I look my best, wearing clean clothes with a touch of make up to perk me up & bless others. 🙂
3. When I am watching heart-warming movies & dramas that will surely impact my life and enrich it for good. 🙂
4. When I am spending one whole day reading a book that I couldn’t part with until it is finished. 🙂
5. When I can steal a day with my love one traveling somewhere on unplanned trip.
6. When I can put aside all the nice clothes, the high heels & the make up and just wear the torn off t-shirt, track suit bottom & joyfully hang out with hubby in the farm….wondering why oh why hubby doesn’t allow me to plant flowers at the yard of the small hut??? 🙂
7. When my nephews and nieces come barging in my room..demanding for a kiss..a hug..with a barrage of questions for me to answer. 🙂
8. When I feel comfortable being myself. There is no other thing that can get to me like when I feel I am nothing compared to others.
9. When I can be happy with someone else success and happiness and not in the competitive mode because I can clearly see my own goal. It is nice not to be clouded by other people ambition.
10. When I can pray earnestly to my Father in heaven every time I am in need of wisdom and strength to carry on living. I think the most unhappiest thing in life is when you are no longer able to rely on anyone..not even GOD.
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things
~ (1 Corinthians 13:7)